[VHFcontesting] Door Prize donations for the Mid-Atl States VHF Conf

To: vhf contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, VHF REFLECTOR <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Door Prize donations for the Mid-Atl States VHF Conf
From: Rick R <rick1ds@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2018 16:05:00 +0000
Are you coming to the Mid-Atlantic States VHF Conference? Please register as an
early bird ASAP. One of the features is the Saturday evening banquet followed
by drawing for door prizes. This year we have an entertaining dinner speaker,
Dr. Paul Shuch, whose topic is, "CQ Space: Building the Interstellar Beacon."
We want to be sure that the door prize table is full and with plenty of
choices. Many of you have made this possible in the past by bringing useful
items that are no longer needed in your shack, but can be useful to others.
Some of you are working in places that have surplus items or things that fill
dumpsters that can be useful to hams. Test gear, antennas, parts, radios,
tools, accessories, cables, connectors, power supplies, code keys, microphones
(seeking a Gonset mike please) and such. Some of you have already donated gear
to be used at auction and or the prize table. Thanks so far to Tom KA3FQS,
Warren WB2ONA, Leon N1XKT, Rick K1DS, Michael KB1JEY, Gary WA2OMY...add you
 r name here with a donation door prize or raffle item...AND REGISTER ASAP!
TNX, Rick, K1DS