Re: [VHFcontesting] FM Contesting This Weekend

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] FM Contesting This Weekend
From: Bob K0NR - email list <list@k0nr.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2018 18:52:10 -0600
I'd encourage everyone to be thoughtful about how you use 146.52 MHz for contesting. John's email below has some good ideas. If 52 gets overrun with contesting CQs, we'll have a mob of non-contesting FM operators petitioning the ARRL to reverse their decision to allow the use of 52 in contests.

73 Bob K0NR