[VHFcontesting] One more Yaesu FT100D HF/VHF/UHF all mode radio

To: VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu, 50mhz@mailman.qth.net, ham4sale@yahoogroups.com, oktraders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] One more Yaesu FT100D HF/VHF/UHF all mode radio
From: John Geiger <af5cc2@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2019 03:21:02 +0000
Just in time for the January VHF contest I have for sale a second Yaesu
FT100D HF/6m/2m/70cm transceiver I am selling.  It is in nice condition and
operates just like it should. This is the model that does 100 watts on HF
and 6 meters, 50 watts on 2 meters, and 20 watts on 70cm, all modes!

It is a 2002 year model so it has had the SWR/Grounding mod done at the
factory before being sold. It DOES NOT have the fan mod done. Being a D
model it has the 500hz CW filter, TCXO, and CTCSS decode options installed
in it at the factory. It also have a built in CW memory keyer, SWR meter,
Speech processor, and many other features.

You can read more about the FT100D at:
https://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/hamhf/3473.html

It comes with a brand new, never used power cord, original manual, and a
MH-36 hand mic with a brand new mic cord installed.

It is in very good physical condition with no real scratches on the case.
This one has the original flip up feet on the bottom cover.  The multi knob
works just fine on this one, as it did when it came from the factory.  This
one looks and operates just like it did when new and you will be happy with
it.

I am asking $420 shipped in the US for the radio and accessories, and can
take paypal/check/MO.

73 John AF5CC