[VHFcontesting] Jetstream dualband yagi for sale

To: vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu, VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, ham4sale@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Jetstream dualband yagi for sale
From: John Geiger <af5cc2@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2019 10:23:25 -0600
 I have a Jetstream JTBM270 2m/70cm yagi, about 1 week old, which is excess
to my needs.  It has 3 elements on 2m, and 5 elements on 70cm, and uses a
single feedline for both bands.  Works fine, good SWR on both bands, and I
am including a N male to SO239 adapter since it uses a N connector for the
feedline.

Breaks down easily for transport and would make a nice rover antenna or
first yagi for your QTH.  These cost $80 new and the N to SO239 is $5 or
so, I am asking $65 for both, shipping included, and I can take
paypal/check/MO.

73 John AF5CC