Re: [VHFcontesting] FT4 Mode

To: "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] FT4 Mode
From: Jay RM <w9rm@calmesapartners.com>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2019 12:28:54 -0600
This is a interesting thought and one that I hadn't considered.  Do others
see this when trying to answer a running station ?

When I'm running a pileup, I work them until there is nobody left.  I know
some have to call a couple of times and a small minority give up (usually
right before there is total silence on the freq and they could have been
heard Q5 - but I understand the rate thing very well), but 99% of the time,
if you call me and I'm stronger then S1, I'll work you pretty quick.

-W9RM

Keith J Morehouse
Managing Partner
Calmesa Partners G.P.