[VHFcontesting] K4IZ/R Rover Limited

To: VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] K4IZ/R Rover Limited
From: Detrick Merz <detrick@merzhaus.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2019 19:23:38 -0400

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  180    51  Total Score = 10,455

Club: none

Comments:

RoverLog is terrific! Really, it worked well. Pi+RoverLog+tablet+VNC,
logging
was a breeze compared to last year!
And we're getting better at roving! Last year operated under W4OWL/R and
fought
for 51 Qs and 1728 points. This year under K4IZ/R, more than 3x the Qs and
6x
the points. And a heap more enjoyment. Thanks to everyone who's given sage
advice! Now I just have to figure out why the generator quit running...

KG4IFR/R came out on Sunday morning, and we tried the "family rule" waters
a bit. It was good practice if nothing else, but not sure yet if it's worth
the effort.