[VHFcontesting] FS: Icom 706 HF/6m/2m all mode

To: VHF Reflector <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] FS: Icom 706 HF/6m/2m all mode
From: John Geiger <af5cc2@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2019 10:33:31 -0500
 Just in time for the July CQVHF contest and the summer Es season I have
for sale an Icom 706 HF/6m/2m transceiver in very good condition. It works
fine, and the case looks very good with just a small mark here and there.
This is the model that does 100 watts on HF and 6, and 10 watts on 2m.

It small size makes this a great roving radio, but it also does very well
as a base rig.

It has a built in keyer, speech processor, SWR meter, and many other
features. It will transmit on 60 meters (and other places).

It comes with the power cord, manual, and hand mic. I have the original
box, but not the inserts that go with it.

I am asking $390 shipped in the US and can take paypal/check/MO.

I can include a 2m/70cm mag mount antenna for the car for an extra $10.

73 John W5TD