[VHFcontesting] Yaesu FT100D HF/VHF/UHF all mode for sale

To: VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, VHF Reflector <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Yaesu FT100D HF/VHF/UHF all mode for sale
From: John Geiger <af5cc2@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2019 10:35:35 -0500
 Just in time for the July CQVHF contest and the summer Es season I have
for sale a Yaesu FT100D HF/6m/2m/70cm all mode transceiver in very good
physical condition. The case and faceplate both look almost new. It is a
January 2003 which is one of the last ones made. It has had the
SWR/Grounding mod done, and the fan mod done so the fan runs on slow speed
all of the time, keeping the rig cool.

It small size makes this a perfect roving radio, but it also has many of
the features of base sized radio and does very well there also.

This model does 100 watts on HF and 6m, 50 watts on 2 meters, and 20 watts
on 70cm. It has a built in memory keyer, very good DSP, a great noise
blanker, a 500hz CW filter, and TCXO.

It has had the MARS/CAP mod done so it works on 60 meters and does very
well there. The rig works great on all bands and modes.

I am asking $435 shipped and can take paypal/check/MO. Comes with power
cord and mic.

73 John W5TD