Re: [VHFcontesting] Did anyone else have fun in the January VHF/UHF cont

To: VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Did anyone else have fun in the January VHF/UHF contest?
From: Zack Widup <w9sz.zack@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2020 08:49:56 -0600
I have operated as a Single-Op Portable in past years and continue to do
so. In the January contest I have set up, torn down and operated in
blizzards, ferocious winds, ice storms, very cold temperatures and 45
degree sunny days. I've seen everything.

Maybe I'm just getting older. I wasn't excited about setting up in an ice
storm this year. So I skipped this one. I hope the June contest weekend is
better.

73, Zack W9SZ