Re: [VHFcontesting] Did anyone else have fun in the January VHF/UHF cont

To: David Olean <k1whs@metrocast.net>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Did anyone else have fun in the January VHF/UHF contest?
From: Chris Lumens <chris@lumensoutdoors.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2020 11:11:23 -0500
> Anyway, my take on the January contest was that it was great and I had way
> too much fun working weak signals with iced up antennas. I am dusting off my
> VHF gear in hopes of getting active again (in between fishin' time)

Hey Dave, it'd be great to see you in the VHF contests again.  I think I
worked you from my crappy home station in FN42fv a couple times several
years ago.  Since then, WA1TE and I have been working on building dual
ten band rovers and have enjoyed some success in roving around New
England.  I have also dabbled a bit in the 10 gig contest.

As you get your station set back up, I would be happy to put you on my
list of stations to run the bands with from as many grids as possible.
I seem to recall you do not have a phone available in your shack, but we
could always pre-arrange a frequency.

--
Chris Lumens - KG6CIH
Hike * MTB * XC Ski * Haskell