Re: [VHFcontesting] Sept VHF Results

To: Crownhaven <crownhaven@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Sept VHF Results
From: Leandra MacLennan <leandra@leandramac.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2020 16:39:56 +0000
I only have my iPhone here at work and I don’t know how to paste a link with my
iPhone.

Go to www.arrl.org
Click on “On The Air” at the top of the window
At the left side of this page click on “Contests”
In the middle of the page click on “GO HERE”
Along the left side of this page scroll down and click on “Sep VHF”
Along the left side of the page click on “Results”
Click on the “2019” selection to get the article and line scores

-Leandra