[VHFcontesting] Location is everything

To: VHF <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Location is everything
From: Herb Krumich via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2020 01:47:08 +0000 (UTC)
I'm going to throw this out, to see if there is any interestProbably within two
years, one of the finest VHF locations will be up for saleLocated in North
East, PennsylvaniaSitting totally in the clear at 2,037 aslI've been told in
the past that hams don't purchase other hams property.But considering the
worlds problems, especially in the larger cities, you never knowI live in the
2nd largest township in the USA, with a very low populationIf in the future you
plan on moving from bedlam, to peace and quiet, this could be atremendous
opportunity.I forgot one thing, right now there are six towers on the
property.A raised A-Frame with a two car garage underneath. Three or four
bedrooms. Two and a half bathsWorkshop which is 30 x 35. And another two car
garageIn the ground pool which will need a new liner.  Stay safe gentsAny
interest, I can be reached at 570 829-2695Or my E mail is wa2fgk@yahoo.com
Herb K2LNS