[VHFcontesting] FS: 2 meter transverter and amplifier

To: VHF Reflector <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] FS: 2 meter transverter and amplifier
From: John Geiger <af5cc2@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2020 12:33:58 -0600
 I have for sale a Ten Tec 2 meter transverter than uses a 10 meter IF.  Up
to 20 watts on 10 meters in produces 10 watts out on 2 meters, and you get
to use all of the features of your HF radio on 2 meters!  It uses RF sensed
switching as well, so you don't need to worry about having to hook up a PTT
control line to the transverter.

It also comes with a VHF Engineering 2 meter all mode amplifier.  10 watts
in on the amplifier produces 70 watts out.  Mates perfectly with the Ten
Tec transverter to produce a 70 watt 2 meter all mode station.

I am asking $160 shipped for both items.  I can take paypal/check/MO.

73 John AF5CC