Re: [VHFcontesting] [nmvhf] ARRL VHF test "3 BAND" category

To: main@nmvhf.groups.io, JamesDuffey@comcast.net, w9rm@calmesapartners.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] [nmvhf] ARRL VHF test "3 BAND" category
From: JamesDuffey <jamesduffey@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 15:14:08 -0700
OK, my table got garbled. Sorry. Here is another attempt. Monospaced font:

Power         Band                  Station            Operators
(Pick 1)          (Pick 1 or 2)       (Pick 1)           (Pick 1)

High          Low (6M to 432)     Fixed            Single
Low           High (902 to light)  Portable       Multi
QRP                                  Rover

Chinese menu style category selection. Pick from each column.

James Duffey KK6MC
Cedar Crest NM