Re: [VHFcontesting] Moving people on FT8

To: Marshall Pochay <wd9exd@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Moving people on FT8
From: Terry Price <terry@directivesystems.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2021 21:57:04 -0500
A lot of folks do use that area for sending QSY info, the problem is unlike
when you are in QSO with someone, they don't show up as red on the other
person's screen and they are easily missed. This is a good idea and
hopefully folks will start doing this more.

Terry Price - W8ZN
Directive Systems and Engineering
703-754-3876