[VHFcontesting] 222 Activity night

To: newsvhf@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 222 Activity night
From: "Ron Klimas WZ1V" <wz1v@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 20:18:45 -0400
Well it was an OK night on 222.
Conditions to the northeast definitely seemed poor.
Southwest was pretty good, WA3EOQ was easy on CW.
Some regulars were conspicuous by their absence.
I didn't hear anyone in FN42, FN41, or FN21.
Just 12 in the log, well sort of.
I worked my buddy Dave K1WHS on both SSB and FT8,
so applying them new contest rules in advance,
I can probably count him twice. Plus there was so
much multipath on his FT8, it split into 3 different
carriers, so it might even be 3 more QSOs !

K1WHS FN43, KC3BVL FM29, VE2XX FN25, W1GHZ FN34,
K1PXE FN31, W1XR FM19, WA3EOQ FM09, W1FKF FN43,
N2JMH FN12, WA1T FN43, W1AIM FN34, N2SLO FN30,
and K1WHS again times three. Thanks for the fun.

73 Ron WZ1V FN31RH