[VHFcontesting] 432 Sprint WZ1V

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 432 Sprint WZ1V
From: "Ron Klimas WZ1V" <wz1v@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 16:37:59 -0400
432 MHz Spring Sprint - 2024

Call: WZ1V
Operator(s): WZ1V
Station: WZ1V
Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FN31RH
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5

Total: QSOs = 45 Mults = 18 Total Score = 810

Club: North East Weak Signal Group

Comments:
Cold front moved in and band conditions moved out.
Barely go started when my wireless keyboard software
started an update and couldn't log anyone until
I rebooted and reconfigured the settings.
2 nights in a row of computer treachery, just my luck.
Missed nearby FN41 and a few others I normally work,
it just wasn't a good night. On a brighter note I had a
nice 400 mile CW contact with VE3MIS FN03 in the last hour.
TNX for the QSO's and Central States VHF Sprint sponsors.

73 Ron WZ1V