[VHFcontesting] 222 Night summary

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 222 Night summary
From: Howard Reynolds <wa3eoq@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2024 16:44:22 -0400
Really great to hear WA1MBA copied me on Tuesday night as we have tried and
had come up nil before.  If anyone out there hears my signal (especially if
you hadn't before) ping me on the chat board.  Even if condx aren't up,
there's always a chance for a qso.  It doesn't even have to be a Tuesday
evening to send me an email to set up a sked.
Signals from the Northeast were about the same as usual, but K9MRI in EN70
was weaker than usual (as was mine to Joe).
WA3EOQ