[WriteLog] One radio, two TUs - it tracks just fine

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] One radio, two TUs - it tracks just fine
From: jon@royal.net (Jon Harder)
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 15:16:58 -0000
Just reviewed my log sheet and discovered that logging of freqs goes just
fine, no matter what the button displays on either Entry window.   It tracks
accurately for each QSO.   Pardon the long (and unnecessarily doubled)
help others wanting to run WL with two modems and one radio.  This works
very well!

73,

Jon    K1US