[WriteLog] RFI and Audio Isolation Transformers

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RFI and Audio Isolation Transformers
From: gaskoub@mhtc.net (George Skoubis)
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 23:32:31 -0600
Marty,

  Thanks a lot for the advice I had tried twice and had both of them wired
wrong, it works FB, I'll have to test with the amp and a kilowatt tomorrow
night!  Maybe 3Y0C will be on RTTY then...

George / KF9YR

P.S. thanks for the opto's, they arrived this last weekend.  Don't sweat the
nitpickers, I wouldn't have minded paying extra for you to make a little
profit for your time!

  Now if someone would buy all the parts for the W5XD keyers and put them in
a bag....