[WriteLog] Dayton dinner

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Dayton dinner
From: dsinner@tfb.com (Dale Sinner)
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 15:13:44 -0800

Dayton Dinner's

The Friday night dinners are not going as good as they should be at this
time. I would like to remind everyone who wishes to go, to get their money
to me ASAP. The Holiday Inn is no different than any other hotel when it
comes to dinners. They need a count way in advance of the actual date so
that food can be ordered. Consequently, they want us to provide them a
count as soon as we can. But, we need for you guys and gals to send in your
checks. A the present time the dinner count is not keeping pace with the
rooms that have been sold.

As always, everyone must eat some time and some place, so why not the
hotel. Here's the way I look at it. If you go to dinner some place else,
first you must get there, then you have to wait, and when you get done,
chances are you will have spent just as much for dinner and maybe had a bad
meal. So in my mind the hotel is the best place to eat and we have always
had good meals and plenty of it for the price.

We have to give a count and have to guarantee the number of people coming
to the dinner. Unfortunately, we can only sell a VERY limited number of
dinner's at
door
.
An initial count must be given to the hotel within the next week or so.
This does not give you much time to respond, so don't hesitate any longer,
get those checks in the mail. If you have any questions about the dinner,
log onto the rttyjournal.com web page and pick up the details.

DX stations who are coming need to let me know via email that they wish a
dinner reservation.

Jay, WS7I