[WriteLog] WriteLog won't work with DXP38

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WriteLog won't work with DXP38
From: ac5aa@usa.net (Duane Calvin)
Date: 19 Aug 2001 09:45:39 CDT
A few months ago I "upgraded" my PC.  This weekend I tried to get on the SARTG
RTTY contest for a bit and found that WriteLog and the HAL DXP38 won't talk
together properly (no response on tuning indicator, no response of TNC to
commands from WL).  This same setup works fine with XPWare and the
HAL-provided Windows app, DXPWin.  I'm running Windows ME (worked fine on the
last PC for WriteLog), and the setup is essentially identical, even down to
the Lava serial port card.  Any suggestions what might be happening.  Works
great for everything except WriteLog.  (WL works fine in other modes including
computer keyed CW.)

Duane Calvin, AC5AA
Austin, Texas