[WriteLog] RTTY questions....

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RTTY questions....
From: dhill@cprk.com (Hill, Don)
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 11:56:59 -0500
You must also turn AFC Connection off in the
BPF section.  I will try to comment on that somehow
on my web pages but I wanted to find out the
"connection" between BPF Connection to AFC and
the actual AFC, which I have not been able to
do.

So if you turn AFC off on the AFC tab, then
uncheck AFC Connection in the BPF section, then
AFC will NEVER come on unless you program it
into a Profile and change profiles.

Can anyone out there explain what the BPF Connection
is in relation to the Band Pass Filter which I'm
guessing BPF is?

Thanks,
Don AA5AU