[WriteLog] My post on WriteLog reflector

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] My post on WriteLog reflector
From: faunt@panix.com (Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604)
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 16:52:13 -0500 (EST)
I hate to say it, but Marty was wrong in the first place.  Changes to
the way the list work should be considered by the whole readership
before they are made, and perhaps even discussed.  If I'm the only one
who wants a change, then it's not worth doing.  If the change that
some of us want will break things for others, then we should all know
that.

So, some things about the running of the list are properly discussed
here, and Marty's evaluation of that was incorrect.

However, both of the messages below would be best sent off-list.
And Marty might follow his own advice.

73, doug