[WriteLog] NAQP Score

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] NAQP Score
From: ik0hbn@libero.it (Sante - IK0HBN)
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 00:54:58 +0200
Thank you for your help, but please permit me being concerned about what
you wrote.
In Cabrillo there is also the SCORE clearly marked, so when the robot will
process my log, it will find that the claimed score is quite different from
the real one.
Cabrillo seems to be a list of qso that they afterwards will process, but
you are in trouble with which you did declare...
By the way I mean WL would score correctly even for a personal and pure
curiosity about my real score...:-)))
Let's cross our fingers....
Sante
PS. I just discover that in WL right clicking above the qso you do not
like, you can do it UNCLAIMED. Now must discover if it wipe it physically.