[WriteLog] WL and DVP board?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WL and DVP board?
From: aa5au@bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 18:19:35 -0500
Al,

I can't answer your question since I don't operation SSB contests, but
I did see a while back where someone had a CT DVP board for sale and
it appeared to be a "hot" item.

I also have one of these DVP boards in an old computer and have the
cables to go with it.  I'd just have to open up the computer and pull it out.
Don't know if anyone is interested in it or what it's worth, but if someone
want's it bad enough, I'd sell it.

73, Don AA5AU