[WriteLog] Re: Writelog alt/f4

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Re: Writelog alt/f4
From: werner@maiers.de (Werner Maier)
Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2002 02:31:09 +0200
Hi all there,

>> put
>> CtCompatibleAccel=YES
>> in the [Configuration] section of writelog.ini. Be sure to use capital
>> letters for YES. This turns off the alt/f4 program termination. You can
> read
>> about this in the help file. This setting also changes the way the f1 key
>> works, so you should read the notes.

Thanks, that's it.
As I don't have the soundcard in use for CQing and the CQWW-CW is far away,
I just didn't try to switch to ct mode (pressing F1 for CQing) as I've been
used to, so I didn't have to switch to CT mode before. I only reminded having
read something about CT-Mode and alternate function of F1 Key, I don't
remember ALT-F4 Key has been mentioned there, but I just did a install, and
a little klicking and then there was WAE-SSB time ...

And Yepp, maybe RTFM would help. I'll try next time :-)

73s de Werner DL4NER
--
Dipl.-Ing. Univ. Werner Maier
http://www.maiers.de/