[WriteLog] JARTS

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] JARTS
From: don.wsixffh@verizon.net (Donald Eriksen)
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 10:22:53 -0700
This was covered pretty well last year after the JARTS test. If you have
access to the WL Archives, look at the Oct. 2001 postings, do a search by
title, and look for "Jarts Log Submission". You should find several posts,
there's one by Don, AA5AU and one by John, WA9ALS. I used the method used by
Don and it worked well. If you can't get it, I'll be glad to paraphrase it
for you with my slow typing.

As for the Summary sheet, go to the site below, where you'll find the JARTS
rules and look under "Logs and Summary". You'll find a place to click on
titled "On Line Summary Here",  that will give you a form to fill in and it
will go directly to the contest sponsers.

The site is: http://www.edsoftz.com/JARTS/2002/rules2002.html

73, Don W6ffh