[WriteLog] CW keying still doesn't work

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CW keying still doesn't work
From: k0pc@arrl.net (Pat Cain, K0PC)
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 22:08:58 -0600
Here are a couple of things to check Joe. Unplug your cable and try
applying 12 VDC between pin 4 and pin 5 to see if your rig keys. This will
confirm the cable is ok. When you are in WriteLog, make sure the frequency
& mode are set for CW band. If you don't have the rig interfaced to
automatically update frequency it is easy to get WriteLog set for SSB and
not know it. It won't send CW unless the mode is CW. To set freq/mode press
the button on the left end of the entry window. (It may say No Rig, or 3500
kHz).

73, Pat  K0PC