[WriteLog] Ports

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Ports
From: FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com (FireBrick)
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 16:38:32 -0600
The other way to around the ports issue is to build your own PC.
Which is really quite easy.
The main issue is the motherboard.
Many sites such as Tiger Direct, give very thorough descriptions of the
motherboards and their features such as ports.
Pick a motherboard/cpu combo that does have the ports and speed you need and
it's a piece of cake after that.