[WriteLog] Packet Terminal Window

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Packet Terminal Window
From: seaisland215@neo.rr.com (Scott Duncan)
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 23:24:46 -0500
Just loaded Writelog ver. 10.37B and  from what I have seen so far I am =
impressed with the=20

program. I would like to interface with dxtelnet but I am having =
trouoble with the packet terminal=20

window.

At first I got a "can't open the packet automation ole" error when I =
tried to open the packet=20

window.  After trying some of the fixes that I read in the reflector I =
now get the "DXTelnet <>=20

Writelog spot linker" window to open=20

but when I go to the "Window" menu and choose "Packet Window" nothing =
happens.  I am using a=20

gateway  pentium 4 running windows ME. Any help would be greatly =
appreciated.=20

thanks=20

scott  kk8d

multipart/alternative