[WriteLog] WL Roundup problem

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WL Roundup problem
From: aa5au@bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 17:28:29 -0600
This isn't broke.  But the QTH field is not Required by default.
You do have to go into Contest - Exchange Format Setup and check QTH
as a Required field, the hit SAVE.  If you click OK before you click on
SAVE, it won't save your changes.

Thanks for bring this up Mark.  It's best to set it to Required so you don't
log the QSO without the exchange!   Not sure why it's not set by default
but it's not.

73, Don AA5AU