[WriteLog] ROTOR EZ

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] ROTOR EZ
From: garry@ni6t.com (Garry Shapiro)
Date: Tue Feb 11 00:43:55 2003
My rotator is a T2X. Rotor-EZ is a simple PIC controller application that
transforms the rotator controller from an obsolete clunker to no-hands
Terrific. It costs a fraction of the rotator price and adds significant
functionality. In auto or semi-auto mode, it first briefly turns the rotator
in the opposite direction to break loose the brake--alleviating a well-known
Hygain problem. I agree with Blake--HyGain owners MUST have this. I would
add that support from the vendor is very good.

My only "wish" is for a direct keyboard activation in WL, as in DX4WIN,
rather than having to pull down a menu with the mouse. Has anyone a
workaround that does this?

Garry, NI6T