[WriteLog] Moving focus automatically?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Moving focus automatically?
From: zoltan.pitman@vodafone.com (zoltan.pitman@vodafone.com)
Date: Tue Feb 11 10:34:05 2003
Hello,

I'd like to get the keyboard focus moved automatically in SO2R mode,
preferably included in messages like F1, F2 and F3 but can't find out how.

The sequence by my understanding is like this:

1. Start a CQ on the first radio (F1 in CT mode).
2. "Split" the focus by hitting SHIFT-UP-ARROW or SHIFT-DOWN-ARROW.
3. Find a station to work on the second radio.

this one I'd like to have like this:

1. Start a CQ on the first radio (F1 in CT mode). Radio1 goes to TX, CQ
starts AND keyboard focus moves to second radio automatically.
2. Find a station to work on the second radio.

I see two possibilities here:

A, I did not find a station to be worked on the second radio (no F4 is hit).
In this case the keyboard focus is moved back to radio1 when the CQ ends on
it.

B, I found a station to be worked on the second radio, hit F4  (callsign in
CT mode), then the CQ stops, the transmit focus shifts to the second radio
and my call is sent.

The point is that I'd like to avoid to have to press SHIFT-UP-ARROW or
SHIFT-DOWN-ARROW every time I start a CQ on one of the radios.

Any idea? If it's not implemented yet, please let me know - I wouldn't keep
on looking for something what is not there.

Thanks,

Zoli HA1AG