[WriteLog] Just Wondering

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Just Wondering
From: roofus@sbcglobal.net (Dennis)
Date: Tue Feb 11 15:17:17 2003
Being new I have kept my mouth shut about all the chatter about RTTY here on
the reflector about RTTY.  I do have an observation though.  It has generated
some interest in RTTY and MMTTY from non RTTY hams.  Another observation is
that if half of this chatter was on the MMTTY reflector how much new interest
in WL would there be.  I'm sure many MMTTY users have never heard of WL and
some traffic there could spur interest in the program.  I monitor both
reflectors and the traffic is about 100 to 1 on this one.

Being new here and new to ham I feel I don't have much to offer but one of the
first things I was taught never to talk about another ham on the air.  This
reflector is not "ON THE AIR" but I thing it would apply.

That New Guy,

Dennis AB8NI