[WriteLog] Comment

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Comment
From: aa5au@bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Thu Jul 3 01:24:20 2003
Just wanted everyone to know that the offending E-mail containing
a worm or virus being circulated with my callsign is NOT coming from my machine.
I use Norton which is completely up-to-date.  The E-mail being circulated
has a Russian extension.

I also did a system scan tonight and nothing was found on my machine.

Norton catches at least one worm every couple of days trying to come in
via E-mail, but I'm convinced I'm not infected.  I guess it was only a matter
of time that my callsign would be used in such an attack.

Sorry it took so much bandwidth on this reflector.

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com