[WriteLog] Search and Pounce

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Search and Pounce
From: n5na@arrl.net (A. Sewell N5NA)
Date: Tue Jul 29 21:14:07 2003
Don,

In addition to what Dave stated below, I like to put %B%B in front of my
call.  This way it won't send your call when you hit F7 if it is a dupe.

Example:

F7 - %B%BW6OA

Personally I use F4 & F5 for the call & exchange keys because I like the gap
between the two on a regular keyboard.  Helps me from hitting the wrong key!

73,

Alan  N5NA