[WriteLog]

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog]
From: Georgek5kg@aol.com (Georgek5kg@aol.com)
Date: Mon Aug 11 22:16:06 2003
In a message dated 8/11/2003 8:42:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
kq3f@comcast.net writes:

> While sending a group of QTCs, I forgot to enter the callsign of the
> station receiving the QTCs.

Since you posted your message on the WL reflector, I assume that you were
using WL, correct?

It seems very strange that you would not enter the call of the station who
called you and asked for QTC's.  Otherwise, how would you know if you had sent
him QTC's previously?  Did you write down his call anywhere?  If you have the
calls recorded on a piece of paper, you can manually edit the Cabrillo file and
enter them.  If you would like, I can send you a sample of my Cabrillo file
and, from that, you can see the format of the QTC record.

So the last station I worked got the QTC

> credit instead of the station to which I actually sent them.
>
> I've been through Help and haven't found any way to correct this.  Does
> anyone know?

73, Geo...

George I. Wagner, K5KG
Productivity Resources LLC