[WriteLog] New Friend File - working??

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] New Friend File - working??
From: jduerbusch@earthlink.net (KØBX)
Date: Tue Aug 19 22:29:56 2003
During last weekends contest, SARTG, I noticed that the "Friend.ini"
file was not being read by my Function Key Message.  Why I don't know as
I always, because I am lazy, just import the messages from last year
contest.

The message I used is "%R%D %H 599-%3-%3 DE K0BX %R%E".

Now the only thing that changed is that I got the new Friend.ini file
just before the contest.  File date 8/16/03 07:58.

But when I replaced it with the older Friend.ini file, the message
picked up the name?

Has anyone else has the problem?  Could the file be too big for Writelog??

BTW I am a longtime user of WL.

Joe K0BX