[WriteLog] New Friend File - working??

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] New Friend File - working??
From: jim@n7us.net (Jim McDonald)
Date: Tue Aug 19 23:09:24 2003
Joe,

I had just a few contacts in the contest for fun, and I experimented with
the friends file for the first time.

After reading the help file (or was it k9jy.com?), I got it to work after I
added a new line to the friends line that was:

[HI]

The %H didn't work until I did that.  I had "TU %H" in the QSL/QRZ buffer
long enough to see that it worked OK.

Jim N7US