[WriteLog] RE: No Cabrillo for SCC

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] RE: No Cabrillo for SCC
From: Phil Florig <W9IXX@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 22:15:42 -0400
Hi,

Tnx for the replies for my questions on the above subject.

Strange things happen..

Did the contest on the laptop computer and went back to it just
now to look at the SCC test on it and everything is fine. The Cabrillo
window comes up fine.

With the same WL ver 10.40J on the desktop computer and the .wl file
copied to this computer the Cabrillo window is greyed out. This is where
I was when I asked the orig question.

If I use two different computers I assume (I know I should not do this)
that the .wl file is the only one I need to use between computers.
Also if I am saving files for backup I have only been saving the .wl
files, is this correct??

Agn tnx to all for the help with the ideas for solving the problem..

73 Phil

Philip Florig e-mail:pflorig@ieee.org
115 Horne Rd. (or):W9IXX@arrl.net
Columbus, NC. 28722 amateur radio:W9IXX