Re: [WriteLog] mult window

To: <KI9A@aol.com>, <Writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] mult window
From: "WA9ALS - John" <wa9als@starband.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 19:52:22 -0500
Chuck, I don't see the problem.  I run most of th WriteLog windows DETACHED.
When I bring up the mults window, it's just another window on my desktop.  I
can leave it up and still do log functions.  And, the mult window updates
when another Q is logged, so in that sense, it remains "active" while it's
being display rather than being a static snapshot of your mults.  I'll send
you a screenshot off reflector.  73
John, WA9ALS