[WriteLog] DVK with Win XP

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] DVK with Win XP
From: "Vince" <rradiohham1@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 10:39:27 -0800
I have just setup a new computer here with WinXP Home, I was using the sound
card for DVK on the parallel port on the old computer (Win98se), now I would
like to use same setup here on the new computer, but I see where the DVK
selections on Writelog are grayed out. I did know that the parallel port thing
is an issue with Writelog when I went to XP, but I thought by now that maybe
there is a work around for this. I have found WinXP to be much more stable than
Win98, Writelog would crash during a contests, never had one problem in working
WAE RTTY last weekend. Now if I can just get the DVK running with the sound
card, I will have everything up and working again.
I do know that some are getting the CW to working on the parallel port, would
this be the same for setting up for DVK?

Thanks,
Vince,K6BIR