[WriteLog] WL and TQSL

To: "WriteLog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WL and TQSL
From: dj3iw@t-online.de (DJ3IW Goetz)
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 13:18:58 -0000
Hi,
I too tried to export my WAEDC RTTY log from WL to a LoTW usable file.
I choose export Trusted QSL file... from the file menu - is there any
other spot to do it? The following window showed ONLY ONE of my certificates
valid for todays Germany but both of my locations (old before Sept 73 and
new after 73). The "Disposition" was left at the default "No email".
The OK button was NOT greyed out. Input the correct password, hit OK and
WL writes the .tq8 file. As I had already uploaded my QSOs from my standard
Logprogram by way of a minimized ADIF file, I did not attempt to upload
the .tq8 file created by WL. So I do not know if the file is OK.

73 de Goetz
dj3iw@t-online.de