[WriteLog] Can't read from radio

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Can't read from radio
From: "Gary Senesac AL9A" <al9a@pobox.mtaonline.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 21:03:33 -0900
OK, it's officially panic time.  Just upgraded to 10.42C and now I can't seem
to get Writelog to poll the rig for band, frequency, mode, etc.  Had it working
before with 10.39C and think all the connections are ok.  DXbase polls the rig
ok with the same connections.

IC756 Pro, CT17, Rigblaster Plus
Compaq Presario notebook, Rig control on Comm1

Can key the rig ok with the soundboard DVK, but can't get Writelog to find the
radio.  What setting did I forget to turn on?

Gary AL9A