Re: [WriteLog] Writelog 10.45 rig interface

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Writelog 10.45 rig interface
From: "Gary Senesac AL9A" <al9a@pobox.mtaonline.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 11:26:01 -0900
Some progress being made, but not there yet.  I've enabled the Comm2 line in
Setup/Ports to the IC-756Pro and saved the configuration.  Now the 'NO RIG'
message in the Entry is gone and replaced with kHzLSB or kHzCW.  Under
Bands/Set Frequency&Mode there is now a Comm2 line in the drop down box, but
enabling it doesn't change anything.  The Bandmap still doesn't respond to
the rig.  Logging a call shows a red 'B' next to the qso number which
indicates
that it is out of band.

I've looked at the latest 10.45pdf help file and there is a section
discussing [RIGS] in the ini file.  I looked at my ini file and the [RIGS]
section is empty - nothing there at all!  I can't help but feel this is the
root of the problem.  Anyone successfully using a 756Pro have a sample of
their [RIGS] section in the ini file that they could send me?  Thanks.

Gary, AL9A