Re: [WriteLog] Making New contest modules

Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Making New contest modules
From: Bob Henderson <bob@cytanet.com.cy>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 08:09:14 +0000
I don't agree. I think Rick has made some useful suggestions and I am looking forward to trying out the ammended sound message addressing that Wayne has added to WL, I believe prompted by Rick.

However Rick, fwiw I think your approach might be better. Your posts certainly create an image in my mind of a man with patches over his eyes and forefingers firmly embedded in his ears, loudly complaing that no one ever tells him anything or ever does what he asks. It's up to you to take off the patches and remove your fingers. We all have spam and virus issues to manage.

Bob, 5B4AGN

K4SB wrote:

Eric Hilding wrote:

Tnx for the note which came via the Reflector.
FYI, I have not purposefully blocked any email from you or anyone on the
Reflector, it's just that any mail sent to my address gets nuked until I
unsubscribe & resubscribe with a different address. Reflector mail is
siphoned off into a special folder on the Unix as is the case with
numerous other lists.

Why not do us all a favor and unsubscribe for good?!! Personally, I'm sick and tired of hearing of your "nuking" and other pitiful excuses.

K4SB