Re: [WriteLog] Operating Systems and Specialized Software

To: n5nj@gte.net
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Operating Systems and Specialized Software
From: Bill Turner <wrt@dslextreme.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2004 07:07:08 -0700
On Thu, 1 Jul 2004 13:45:46 -0500, Bob Naumann - N5NJ wrote:

>You know what, I'm going to pretend that this discussion that you two have
>decided to weigh in and compare your technical prowess on is relevant to
>Writelog.
>
>Nope, can't do it.  Your verbal "sword-fight" about operating systems and "I
>know more than you" and "You don't know what your criticizing" has nothing to
>do with Writelog.

Bob, you are contributing nothing at all to the WriteLog reflector.
Whining about what other people are interested in talking about is a
total waste of everyone's time.  Don't like the thread?  Delete it and
move on.  I don't care for your comments, so I'm deleting them and
moving on.  Get the idea?  This will be my last comment on the subject.

--
Bill, W6WRT
QSLs via LoTW