Re: [WriteLog] Bored At 4am, or Timed Repeat CQ

To: KFIam640@aol.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Bored At 4am, or Timed Repeat CQ
From: Larry L Lindblom <llindblom@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 17:40:18 -0500
BTW, for timed CQs WriteLog will accept fractional values as in 10.5
seconds.  I stopped using the timed CQ feature several years ago.  Why
did I stop using it?  I stopped because auto CQ tended to lull me into
staying on a run frequency too long and missing out on mults.  Pressing
F1 for every CQ reminds me of when I have probably been on the same
frequency too long and need to look around the band. I would hate to
guess how many times I punched F1 this weekend.

73
Larry L, W0ETC