Fw: [WriteLog] Writelog not seeing IC-706MKII - Update

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Fw: [WriteLog] Writelog not seeing IC-706MKII - Update
From: "Gary Senesac AL9A" <al9a@pobox.mtaonline.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 16:42:59 -0800
Now it's all good news from here!  As I suspected, reinitializing the PW1 to
the 706MKII with the modified CI-V address of 48H corrected the
communication problem between the two.  Now Writelog, the 706 and the PW1
are all happily chatting back and forth.  Had to also go back into Dxbase
and revise the radio setting there from IC-706MKII to IC-706 so that the
logging program could read band and frequency info as well.

I'm sure am glad computers have simplified my life!
Gary AL9A